Speeches by Honorary Guests.
- President of International Organisation of Employers (IOE) – Erol Kiresepi
- President of Business at OECD– Phil O’Reilly
- President of CEEP, European Centre of Employers and Enterprises providing Public Services and Services of general interest – Rainer Plassmann
- President of Employers Group at European Economic and Social Committee - Jacek Krawczyk
- Representative of International Coordinating Council of Employers' Unions (ICCEU), former Prime Minister in 2001-2002, vice-PM and minister in multiple governments of Ukraine Anatolij Kinach
- President of the Canada-Poland Chamber of Commerce of Toronto – Wojciech Śniegowski
- Economic transformation of the region
- Development and functioning of a market economy – the importance of democratization, legislation and representation of employers
- The role of social dialogue in creating conditions for business development
MODERATOR: BOGUSŁAW CHRABOTA
- Dimitris Dimitriadis, Greece, Quaestor EESC, Vice President SME United in Brussels
- Zbigniew Jagiełło – President of the Management Board, PKO Bank Polski S.A.
- Valeria Ronzitti - Secretary General of CEEP, Brussels
- Wiesław Rozłucki - Chairman of the Board of Warsaw Stock Exchange (1991-2006)
- Wojciech Warski – Expert and entrepreneur, former Vice-chairman of Social Dialogue Council (2015-2019)
- The activity of Central and Eastern European countries on the European and global market
- How, in 30 years, newcomers have transformed into important partners in order to achieve mutual success
MODERATOR: JANUSZ PIETKIEWICZ
- Andrzej Byrt - former Chairman of MTP Group in 2009-14, former ambassador of Poland in Paris and Berlin
- Bernd Dittmann – Germany, EESC
- Vladimira Drbalová - Czech Republic, EESC
- Vitalijs Gavrilovs - Latvia, EESC
- Istvan Komoróczki - Hungary, EESC
- Linas Lasiauskas - Lithuania, EESC
- Thirty years of building economic ties in the region: successes, questions, failures
- Free movement of capital, goods and persons – is it at risk?
- Economic expansion into foreign markets - what makes it easier and who makes it difficult?
MODERATOR: TOMASZ PRUSEK
- Bartosz Otachel– Economical Advisor, Representation of European Commission in Poland
- Jonathan Peel – United Kingdom, EESC
- Beata Stelmach – President of the Management Board, PZL-Świdnik
- Maciej Witucki – President of Lewiatan Confederation
- Artur Wiza – Vice-chairman of the Board, Asseco Poland S.A.
- The beginnings of business, and the twists and turns of functioning and development
- Entrepreneurs and companies in the face of future challenges
- Recommendations for successors and ways of improving competitiveness
MODERATOR: MACIEJ ZAKROCKI
1. Grzegorz Dzik, Vice-president of Employers of Poland, President of the Management Board, Impel S.A.
2. Piotr Mikiel - Director, Association of International Road Carriers in Poland
3. Anna Rulkiewicz, Vice-president of Employers of Poland, President of the Management Board, LUX MED Sp. z o.o.
4. Stanisław Tępiński, co-owner of Ceramika PARADYŻ Sp. z o.o.
Professional activity of women – education and professional adaptation
Female leadership – breaking stereotypes and equalizing opportunities
Women in business – strategies of action
Women’s professional success - case study
MODERATOR: AGNIESZKA FILIPIAK
- Monika Borzdyńska – Director of Communication, PR & Marketing, Spokesperson of PGE NARODOWY
- Aleksandra Harasiuk - Lean In Poland
- Wioletta Kandziak – Executive Director for HR, PKN ORLEN S.A.
- Agnieszka Kłos - Chairwoman of „Woman Direction of Business” Platform at Employers of Poland, President of the Management Board, Provident Polska S.A.
- Susanna Zucchelli - DG of Heratech and gender equality expert in HERA
- Marie Zvolska – Czech Republic, EESC
- Digitization in public spaces – challenges and benefits
Changes in the nature of work
Innovations saving lives and health
Silver economy – how innovations will support the aging societies of Europe
MODERATOR: TOMASZ MISIAK
- Dorota Hryniewiecka- Firlej – President of the Board of Employers' Union of Innovative Pharmaceutical Companies INFARMA, Pfizer Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Grzegorz Juszczyk – Director of National Public Health Institute
- Ewa Wernerowicz – President of the Management Board, VIVUS FINANCE Sp. z o.o.
- Petr Zahradník - Czech Republic, EESC
- What kind of cities do residents want – innovations in city life and public services
- Construction and Smart City – a challenge for the future or a current necessity?
- Intelligent technical infrastructure of the city – where are we heading?
- Driving around the city of the future – traffic management systems, electromobility, new means of transportation - urban sharing economy, electromobility, new means of communication
MODERATOR: MICHAŁ NIEWIADOMSKI
- Wojciech Drożdż – Member of the Board, ENEA OPERATOR Sp. z o.o.
- Paweł Malinowski – President of the Board, Profbud Group Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Michał Olszewski - Vice-president of Warsaw
- Iwona Sroka – Vice-president of Employers of Poland, Member of the Board, Murapol S.A.
- Elmar Thyen - Germany, President of Energy Task Force, CEEP
- Wojciech Trojanowski – Vice-president of Employers of Poland, Member of the Board, STRABAG Sp. z o.o.
Coal industry: the roads to a low-emission economy
Renewable energy technologies in Poland: common business aspirations and prosumers
- The struggle for clean air: prospects for joint action by all stakeholders
MODERATOR: WOJCIECH JAKÓBIK
- Tomasz Dąbrowski – Deputy Minister of Energy
- Michał Kurtyka – President of COP 24
- Joanna Maćkowiak-Pandera – Chairwoman of Energy Forum
- Volker Petersen – Germany, EESC
- John Walker – United Kingdom, European Small Business Alliance
- Grzegorz Wiśniewski - Founder and director of Institute for Renewable Energy, National Development Council
Vectors: About the award
Awards presented by Employers of Poland – formerly known as the Confederation of Polish Employers (KPP) – since 2002. Awarded to exceptional personalities from the world of economy, politics, culture and media. Statuettes are presented at the annual Employers’ Ball.
Vectors are awarded to trailblazers and those who set examples to follow in numerous areas of the economy, to those who create innovative solutions of particular value to Polish economy and society. Vectors are also presented in recognition of extraordinary contributions to the Polish economy and for creating a friendly climate for entrepreneurship.
Super Vectors are awarded for extraordinary achievements, the consequences of which reach far into the future. Laureates of Super Vectors distinguish themselves with hard work, creative thinking, outstanding contributions to the common good, ability to rise above conflicts and openness to the views of others.